5 best Mamaearth products.

5 Best  Mamaearth products.

I don't write any thing in my blog about any product either goods or services. if I didn't use it.

But today in this blog. I am writing about 5 best Mamaearth Product. 

I tell you  why I liked or chosen Mamaearth Product ? The reasons are:

1. Herbal/Natural products.

2. Indian brand.

3. Supports Women empowerment.

4. Excellent result.

5. Promotes Afforestation.

In this blog, I will share 5 very effective and usefull Mamaearth product after using it.

Number 1! In my list. Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo 

                          Limited offer 20% off

This is number one product of Mamaearth in my favorite list. Very first product that I tried in Mamaearth products range. I would like to say thanks to one of my best friend Varsha. Who suggest me to try this shampoo. I was so worried with my hair fall. After  pregnancy my hair started falling Continuously. But  after using this shampoo. Now my hairs stopped falling and started regrowing.

You can understand. How happy! I am now..☺️

Number 2 ! Mamaearth Argan hair mask.


                            Limited offer 20% off


 Argan Hair Mask was 2nd mama earth product I have used. This has been saving my hair lately from hair fall and prevents damaged hair. This mask is a blessing to all those who want a clean and healthy scalp that help your hair grow long and keeps them strong. It gives a pretty natural shine in my hair. I am so excited to see how healthy my hair gets in the coming weeks. ☺️☺️

Number 3! Mamaearth onion hair mask.


                             Limited offer 20% off



This hair mask is the ultimate solution of smooth and silky hair. Gives a very beautiful shine to the hair. Gives nourishment to the hair. My hair are curly they tend to get tangled alot. But after using this hair mask it detangles very easily without causing hair fall.The aroma is very soothing and does not smell of onion at all. 

Number 4! Mamaearth skin illuminate face serum.

                             Limited offer 20% off


This face serum it's just very amazing. My daughter have tried so many products for her face pigmentation problem but this product is superb. Due to this product her pigmentation problem is resolved. She is so happy now because of  this product and superb happy with glowing skin. Daughter happy so Mummy happy☺️☺️

Number 5! Mamaearth baby body wash.


                           Limited offer 20% off

This baby body wash is really very gentle. My 2 year 6 months son like it and do not cry while taking bath because it doesn't burn his eyes. When I request him to take bath. He says "papa dolphin wale saboon se nahaunga.". He enjoys bathing now.

As every parents do I never compromise for our children.

Before this, I was using  very old well Know brand( I wouldn't take name). But this is better than old one.

If you have kids you must try this.

But I suggest, before buying Mamaearth product. Read reviews and know ingredients of products. 

Thank you for reading my blog. 

https://5best2have.blogspot.com

Try this and Enjoy...ЁЯСЗ

Comments

  1. Informative article ЁЯСН..I tried the shampoo of Mamaearth it's amazing..now I will try the suggested products also
    -Rupal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Shatdeep" (рд╢рддрджीрдк) A Poetry Book written by Atul Verma lodhi( рдЕрдЬ्рдЮाрдд)

Mamaearth рдХे 5 рд╕рдмрд╕े рдЕрдЪ्рдЫे рдЙрдд्рдкाрдж

Book reviews visible God || Author Deepti Durgesh Shukla..